Friday, January 18, 2008

Resturant Week: Y Chomosomes Not Invited

Below are my thoughts on the no-boys-allowedness of Resturant week.

"While I'm annually curshed by the snubs, I can tell you that 1) I don't care what's being served at $75 a plate resturants 2) I don't care to get involved with endless rounds of "where do you want to go," "Well I want to go to one of these three places, we have to pick one of them," "I'm fine with that place but I can't get there until 7:30," "The only reservation we can get is at 10:05" "Yeah! I'm so excited"

Ladies, you can have that drama. Me and boys will stick to the Dollar Menu. I'm Lovin' It!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

so then, what blog is this?

Goodakm said...

This is where I take a second look at the found art that is my miscellaneous writings.